Sonic the Hedgehog Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fansite dedicated to all games Sonic has been in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Desslok
Desslok

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog   Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog AdvOfSonic_V2

So... has anyone here ever seen it. I remember watching it as a kid (in fact I had just finished watching an episode when my parents unveiled my new Sega Genesis/Sonic 2 combo pack!), but I had forgot a lot about it until recently.

This show is MUCH more bizzare than I remember it, kind of surreal. The whole show makes you realize just how ridiculous the idea of Sonic the Hedgehog is in actuality. But its absurdity has a certain charm to it. Most notably the way Dr. Robotnik was portrayed. In the games he was made out to be super sinister, but in this show he just... I don't even know how to describe it. It seems that through this undescribable quality he's become a star on YouTube in recent years. lol. (See LOTS of YouTube Poop)

Anyway, who here remembers the show, and what do you remember about it, maybe you'll help spark my memory some more. Smile

Last edited by Desslok on Fri May 14, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miles2Elmer
Bunny
Bunny
Miles2Elmer

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog   Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:19 pm

Dude i <3 this show, i even have VHS tapes!
Back to top Go down
MightytheArmadillo
Admin
Admin
MightytheArmadillo

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog   Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:49 pm

I feel the same way you do, Dess. Its kinda bizzare, yet still fun to watch. Its wierd.

I personally like the regular Sonic the Hedgehog SatAM show with the Freedom Fighters. I was even able to get the series from the library and I was just glued to the TV screen. The old Sonic shows are awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicspeed.forumotion.com
Desslok
Desslok

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog   Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:07 am

You mean Sonic Underground? That one was interesting, too, but again, completely different than what I normally think of when I think of Sonic the Hedgehog.

It's amazing how different media can take a series you think you know and change it so much that it seems completely different and new. Our beloved TMNT series is a great example of that. Tons of interpretations, some of them similar, some of them totally wacky different, but all have some trait that makes them likeable.

It's weird but true! geek
Back to top Go down
MightytheArmadillo
Admin
Admin
MightytheArmadillo

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog   Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:31 pm

No, though that show was good too. I'm talking about this one:

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog 10424_sonic_72

Here's a video of the first episode incase you're interested:

Back to top Go down
https://sonicspeed.forumotion.com
Desslok
Desslok

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog   Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:16 pm

Oh, wow, I guess I missed that one, lol. I'll have to check it out. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog   Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
Page 1 of 1