Sonic the Hedgehog Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fansite dedicated to all games Sonic has been in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who liked this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SEGA Ristar
Chao
Chao
SEGA Ristar

Who liked this? Empty
PostSubject: Who liked this?   Who liked this? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 am

Who here actually liked this game? I found it to be decent. I liked Sonic's gameplay, could have been ALOT better though. Shadow's was decent. But I really liked Silver's though. It may not have been great, but I really liked the concept of holding things with your mind. So what does everyone else think?

*puts up flame shield*
Back to top Go down
MightytheArmadillo
Admin
Admin
MightytheArmadillo

Who liked this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who liked this?   Who liked this? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:17 am

I haven't played this game(don't have a PS3/360), but from I hear its not all that great. One of my friends bought it anyways to try it out for himself, but he said it was pretty glitchy and the controls weren't all too wonderful.

I guess I can't really say much because I haven't played it, but a lot of people I said things like this.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicspeed.forumotion.com
SEGA Ristar
Chao
Chao
SEGA Ristar

Who liked this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who liked this?   Who liked this? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 am

MightytheArmadillo wrote:
I haven't played this game(don't have a PS3/360), but from I hear its not all that great. One of my friends bought it anyways to try it out for himself, but he said it was pretty glitchy and the controls weren't all too wonderful.

I guess I can't really say much because I haven't played it, but a lot of people I said things like this.
Well the controls sorta sucked. The framerate dropped alot. But I only ran into like 2 glitches. I found more, but thats because i looked for them. lol!
Back to top Go down
MightytheArmadillo
Admin
Admin
MightytheArmadillo

Who liked this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who liked this?   Who liked this? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:46 am

SEGA Ristar wrote:

Well the controls sorta sucked. The framerate dropped alot. But I only ran into like 2 glitches. I found more, but thats because i looked for them. lol!
Well from the sounds of it, if the controls were better, the framerate was fine, and there were no big glitches, that this game would be pretty good. Its almost like a lot of people didn't test it very well in development.
Back to top Go down
SEGA Ristar
Chao
Chao
SEGA Ristar

Who liked this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who liked this?   Who liked this? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:23 am

SEGA Ristar wrote:

Well from the sounds of it, if the controls were better, the framerate was fine, and there were no big glitches, that this game would be pretty good. Its almost like a lot of people didn't test it very well in development.
Well Yuji Naka and other members of Sonic Team did leave in development. So that might be why its unfinished.
Back to top Go down
MightytheArmadillo
Admin
Admin
MightytheArmadillo

Who liked this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who liked this?   Who liked this? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:50 pm

Huh, I didn't know that. That would explain a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who liked this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who liked this?   Who liked this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who liked this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic the Hedgehog Fan Forum :: Sonic the Hedgehog Wii/PS2/PS3/XBOX360 Era :: Sonic the Hedgehog(360/PS3)-
Jump to: