Sonic the Hedgehog Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fansite dedicated to all games Sonic has been in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cool collection, but maybe released too early?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MightytheArmadillo
Admin
Admin
MightytheArmadillo

Cool collection, but maybe released too early? Empty
PostSubject: Cool collection, but maybe released too early?   Cool collection, but maybe released too early? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:41 pm

Apparantly Knuckles Chaotix and SegaSonic the Hedgehog were planned for this game, but had emulation problems in making them work.

Anyone think Sega should've just waited to release a collection of rare titles such as this in order to fit those 2 games in? I sure would.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicspeed.forumotion.com
::CMG (UTOPIA)::
Bunny
Bunny
::CMG (UTOPIA)::

PostSubject: Re: Cool collection, but maybe released too early?   Cool collection, but maybe released too early? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:52 pm

Emulation problems? I can understand SegaSonic, but Chaotix? If other emulators like Kega Fusion can get the job done, then what's SEGA's problem?

Also yea, this game was released too early, specially since Japan got the better deal with the PS2 release and the 3 Streets Of Rage games.

I'm hoping they do the same thing they did for the original mega collection and release a "PLUS" version of it, with those two sonic games AND the three SOR games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CMG.UTOPIA
MightytheArmadillo
Admin
Admin
MightytheArmadillo

PostSubject: Re: Cool collection, but maybe released too early?   Cool collection, but maybe released too early? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:16 pm

::CMG (UTOPIA):: wrote:
Emulation problems? I can understand SegaSonic, but Chaotix? If other emulators like Kega Fusion can get the job done, then what's SEGA's problem?

Also yea, this game was released too early, specially since Japan got the better deal with the PS2 release and the 3 Streets Of Rage games.

I'm hoping they do the same thing they did for the original mega collection and release a "PLUS" version of it, with those two sonic games AND the three SOR games.
That'd be awesome. I really want to play those 2 games on a console sooooo bad.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicspeed.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool collection, but maybe released too early?   Cool collection, but maybe released too early? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool collection, but maybe released too early?
Page 1 of 1